- Many studies by foreign experts at large universities such as Plymouth University and Exeter University or National Aquarium Marine have shown that aquariums not only give people a natural living space,
- but also has effects on psychological stability, relaxation, and improved stress.
- In particular, watching swimming fish is part of reducing anxiety, creating a positive effect on everyone.
Increasing cardiovascular health
- It does not only minimize the psychological trauma, helping people feel more comfortable, but return the patient’s blood pressure to a normal state, stabilizing the heart rate and relaxing the muscles in the body.
- From there, it brings many health benefits and increases the longevity of everyone.
Benefits for children with autism or hyperactivity disorder
- Research by experts has shown that:
- Autistic children are often quite sensitive children and it is easy to develop abnormal emotions.
- The regular viewing of aquariums is a psychological therapy, it helps to calm the temperament of the child and making children calm when dealing with situations.
- Besides that, it also produces many positive thoughts and helps children easily develop normally as others psychologically and behavioral.
- For children with hyperactivity disorder, aquariums also have a calming effect that helps children relax and stabilizing psychologically.
Providing many health benefits
- The fish tank brings a fresh and fresh living space, extremely close to nature for family members.
- Not only that, but aquariums also provide oxygen, dissolving dirt in the living environment.
- And from there, it contributes to improving the health and quality of life for everyone.
Decorating your house
- An aquarium is placed in the living room, bedroom, or office that will help bring a fresh, beautiful, and very modern space for you.
- So, it contributes to making a good impression on everyone about the design level and demonstrates your exquisite aesthetic.
Feng shui meaning ( related to beliefs )
- Placing an aquarium in the living room or office is a way for homeowners to feel lucky and more convenient in life and work. For some people, the fish tank is one of the feng shui products that work to bring a lot of fortune and prosperity to them.
How to choose the hexagon fish tank?
Which aquarium will you choose?
The fish tank surface has many different shapes such as squares, circles, rectangles, hexagons …, depending on which you will choose which aquarium to suit the room you want to decorate or your favorite.
Each tank has its own characteristics, learn, and choose a tank that suits you.
Size and volume
This is definitely one of the most important points regarding material selection.
Before choosing the aquarium that will decorate your home for many years, the size and volume will be necessary for the health of your fish. It all depends on the amount of fish that will live there.
The minimum requirement for a fish is necessary, for a 120-liter freshwater aquarium and 300-liter seawater aquarium. If you choose a large aquarium, the fish can move in the water comfortably and can even swim quickly from corner to corner. In addition, a large aquarium is easy to maintain and creates a good feeling for the fish.
If you choose a smaller tank, the fish are often stressed out, and therefore more susceptible to disease. This is caused by biochemical imbalances: overcrowding, a drop in temperature, sudden water pH differences, bacterial contributions by other fish species …
But the size of your aquarium is also assessed according to your ability to accept: do you have enough budget and space? You need to consider this.
In addition, the layout of your interior also affects your aquarium. The aquarium should not be too close to the heat source, nor in a pro-draft walkway. Lastly, it should be placed in a quiet place, away from daylight and near an electrical outlet. You should also choose a piece of furniture strong enough to support a very heavy tank when filling.
Be careful not to overcrowd your aquarium: experts often recommend viewing the size of the fish. The result in centimeters shall not exceed the volume in liters of an aquarium.
Freshwater or Seawater
Beginners should switch to a freshwater tank that has a stronger fish capacity and is easier to maintain.
With a saltwater aquarium, you will be able to choose many different types of fish, but pay special attention to water. Indeed, this type of aquarium requires more processing, but also more accessories.
The necessary equipment
Some equipment is required for the operation of an aquarium:
It can filter fish waste, especially their feces, and thus keep the water clean and oxygen. It is essential for good fish health.
It is essential for fish health. The water temperature adapts to the selected fish species. For example, tropical species live in warmer waters. Therefore, a thermostat is required to set the desired temperature.
It is powered by neon lights. The type of light is chosen according to the fish species: fluorescent tubes for freshwater fish, HQL for plants, and HQI lamps for full and efficient lighting.
It forms the ground of the aquarium and is covered with a layer of sand. Equipped with nutrients, it is a balanced aquarium as it promotes plant growth and helps stabilize the water.
For medium or low particle size substrate, its density must be at least 6 cm.
For a small aquarium, charge at least $ 200. For the most luxurious things, the price can go up to over $ 1,000. It all depends on the quality of the selected aquarium, its equipment, and above all the special care needed for the fish you choose to take care of.
How to Clean The Best Hexagon fish tank – Hexagon aquarium
Do you always spend hours cleaning your aquarium? Or you just got one and don’t know where to start? Here is the most effective way to clean your aquarium and ensure a healthy environment for your fish!
Transfer your fish
In order to maintain your aquarium properly, it is necessary to eliminate waste every day by using embedded nets and cleaning windows every week.
In addition, water should be tested regularly to ensure it is not contaminated by nitrite or ammonia. For this, you do not need to isolate your fish.
Another way, you must move them into a temporary aquarium while changing water, an activity that should be done once or twice a month.
To do this, pour some water from your original aquarium into a temporary aquarium and, using a landing net, place your fish there. And make sure the water is at the same temperature so as not to cause thermal shock.
Clean the accessories
After removing all the aquarium decorations and plants, put them in warm, clean water and then rub them with a toothbrush to remove the algae attached to them.
Remember to clean the tank inside but also outside, as well as the water pump. On top of that, you do not use any cleaning products, even soap, as this can be harmful to your fish.
Please note, if you have a hot aquarium, make sure to unplug everything and wait 10 minutes before starting to clean.
To make your aquarium’s glass panels very clean and to remove all traces of algae or lime, you will have to scrape off the plates. To do this, grab a special “seaweed” wringer or a magnet to clean and rub the inside walls of the aquarium.
Vacuum the debris
With a small siphon vacuum, remove the accumulated dust on the gravel. This type of vacuum cleaner has the advantage of vacuuming only, not gravel. If you don’t have one, you can always put the gravel into a colander and wash it off with clean water.
Change the water for fish
Be careful, the water in your aquarium is never completely changed, otherwise, it will cause an imbalance in your fish’s environment.
Remember that only change 20% of the water with each cleaning. To do this, the day before cleaning, pour tap water into a large bucket that you will leave open overnight. This will remove chlorine, causing death for the fish.
Then replace your decor and gravel and don’t forget to carefully check that the water temperature is ideal for your fish before returning them to the aquarium.
Clean the filter
Lastly, remember to clean the filter in your aquarium. But be careful, only half! Indeed, the filter contains bacteria that are essential for fish survival.
Therefore, only partially wash with clean water, at a temperature similar to the aquarium. Other parts may be washed in the next cleaning.
Alternatively, you can also wash the entire filter, but in this case, you will need to do this with the original aquarium water.
Some things to check daily for Hexagon fish tank
Check the fish behavior
The first thing to do every morning and night is to check the health of your fish. To make this very simple, just observe them. If your fish behaves normally then everything is fine.
Besides that, if one of them behaves abnormally (at the bottom of the aquarium or near the surface, refuses to eat, swims towards it) or if it has an odd appearance (bulging eyes, swollen belly, sharp scales, white spots on the body …), there is the reason for you to be concerned.
The condition of the glasses
Once you have verified that your fish are performing well, check out the aquarium. Indeed, it is quite possible that glass has cracked in one place, after the collapse of an object or the pressure of water.
In this case, place fish and plants in a storage tank large enough to repair the aquarium with a special sealant that is glass and water-resistant.
The temperature of the water should be checked every day for the simple reason that if the temperature is too hot or too cold, it can have serious for fish health. Or even it affects the life and death of the fish.
In general, the ideal temperature of a freshwater aquarium is an average of 25 ° C. However, for some species, especially tropical fish, the temperature should be between 26 and 29 ° C.
Presence of waste
Fish should be fed 2-3 times a day. And usually, fish finish all their food in less than five minutes. If past this time, it means you’re feeding them too much.
Similarly, food should not exist on the surface of the water. If this is the case, it is essential to eliminate these foods still using the landing net.
If food breaks down in the water, it will become toxic to your fish and you should also check that there is no other waste inside the tank (rotten plants, dead fish).
Operation of the device
And the last point to check is to make sure everything is working well. Therefore, it is necessary to check that the light, filters, heating or even air pump are working well.
- Aquariums not only adorn the house more luxurious and elegance but also help keep your mind awake, happy, excited after a stressful day at home where you watch the fishes swim.
- Besides, for some Asian countries, the fish tank also has a lot of feng shui meanings, helping to promote fortune, health and recognition, gains for the owner.
- The champagnereef.com gathered the above review of the hexagon fish tank to give you more information to make the perfect choice for which one to buy. We hope you enjoy this article.
Visit our homepage to see more products: champagnereef.com