The Edges Of The Round Fish Tank
#:The Edges Of The Round Fish Tank
- Experienced aquarium hobbyists prefer rectangular tanks, while skeptics prefer round tanks. You may have heard that around aquarium is uncomfortable to maintain, it is dangerous to the fish’s health and it is not convenient to take care of the fish.
- There are some disadvantages to this type of aquarium. Therefore, following the instructions and preparing certain knowledge about the right type of fish will help. And of course, it is also a great decoration for your home.
- First of all, it’s worth identifying the main disadvantages of a round aquarium.
- Small volume, the standard size of a round box is designed for 10, 20 or 30 liters. A small round aquarium can be an inexperienced aquarium player. A round container must also be equipped with filters and other equipment.
- Size and weight are not suitable for some types of fish.
- In a space of 10, 20 or 30 liters, you can only hold two or three fish. Besides, these fish should be small and have several consistent qualities.
- Deformation glass aquariums have arched walls, they reflect light and create a shadow, creating the illusion of movement. It makes the fish more vulnerable to stress.
- Inconvenience. Taking care of such an aquarium is more difficult. The filter must be carefully monitored – it will get dirty faster. Maintenance is cumbersome, and the need to change water frequently and clean the wall is an extra burden for the fish.
- Oxygen, due to the shape of the oxygen layer in the piston, is small. There is little dissolved oxygen in water, so you should choose the appropriate type of fish.
. Required equipment includes:
- If you are interested in a round aquarium, it is worthwhile to consider the disadvantages carefully, but do not be afraid to do so. First, decide on the volume. As mentioned earlier, the average volume of round aquariums is 10 liters, but you can buy 20 or 30-liter containers.
- You need special equipment to create a cozy environment. This compressor, soil filter, and heater. It is also necessary to provide the glass aquarium with lighting, but it is difficult to install it yourself. In order not to complicate your life, it is better to buy a container with a built-in lamp.
- Incidentally, heating, filters, and compressor are purchased separately. In the pet store, you will find special models for round containers – for example, a round bottom filter or a practical compressor, which is masked in cramped conditions. There are aquariums with a built-in filter.
- In addition to the equipment you need a cover for a round aquarium. It has several tasks at the same time:
- Prevents fish from jumping out of the tank.
- Serves as a protection against prying cats who want to eat fish.
- Mounting is mounted on the cover.
- Finding the cover separately can be difficult. This is the second reason why it is better to choose a round aquarium with a lid. Stand under the aquarium is included, but can be made to order or bought separately in the store.
- Even though the filter, compressor and heater are perfectly matched, not all types of fish can be stored in 10, 20 or 30 liters of water. So what kind of fish should not be put in a bottle?
- Large The several tens of liters per person need to die immediately in a round aquarium.
- Nervous In the bottle, it is impossible to react to changes in the fish. No matter how luxurious the filter or heater you have equipped with the bottle, it always distorts light and shadow and constantly scares the fish.
- Steyne fish, used to herding, wither. You will suffer from a lack of space. Getting a full-sized herd will not succeed, which will be an additional burden.
- To maintain suitable species that maintain temperature (though this does not mean that the heater is not needed): sword heads, guppies, places, corridors, macropods, neons. Fish that are not sensitive to the oxygen content in the water are numerous: rooster, small gourami, macropods, also come into the flask.
- It is important to know that the aquarium can only service one or two people normally. Baby guppies and neons should not exceed 10.
- Incidentally, the choice of equipment should be made after choosing the type of fish that will live in your proposed aquarium.
- No matter how much you want to decorate your home with a gold bottle, it’s better to reject the idea.
- First, goldfish are classified as large species. The ball aquarium has a small volume: A fish needs at least 20 to 30 liters, but not ten. In any case, buying a 20 or 30-liter aquarium is uncomfortable even if you bring the filter to the aquarium. You can stop the selection with the smaller types of goldfish such as telescopes.
- After choosing a goldfish, you need to clean the aquarium often, carefully check the amount of food and replace the water. Are these efforts worth keeping a goldfish (which will feel uncomfortable)?
Siamese fighting fish
#:Siamese fighting fish
- Another popular inhabitant of the bottles is the fighting fish. The content of the fish is unproblematic, which is why lovers of round containers prefer it. Also, fighting fish often give birth to starting aquarists.
- For a tap, you need about 30 liters of water. It is claimed that it can be contained in a 10-liter volume, but the fish will be small. The tap breathes atmospheric air, but the compressor still does not hurt. Do not forget to leave a sufficient air gap for the tap on the surface of the aquarium.
- The equipment requires a heater and a filter. The tap likes warm, the temperature should be at 23-29 degrees. With fighting fish, different types of temperature can vary. The aquarium must also be equipped with lighting.
- When choosing a faucet, watch out for the protection of the fish. The fighting fish needs a place to hide for a while. Besides, the cock must be clean like other fish. And while this is considered unpretentious, it does not mean that you need to operate the aquarium, do not equip it with a filter and do not have to care for the fish.
- Artificial plants in an aquarium are of course more comfortable. They do not need care, they do not respond to changes in the environment. You will not be harmed by an insatiable fish. But for a round aquarium, it is better to choose live plants. With a small volume, they become an additional source of oxygen.
- Which plants are better to choose? Optimal options: Rogolodnik, Elodey, Pistiya, Cryptocoryne, Spiral Vallyseria. Some fish, like the rooster, really need plants – they serve as protection.
- By the way, with the help of plants, you can successfully decorate and hide the equipment installed in the aquarium – a compressor, a heater, and other elements.
.Arrangement and care:
- At the center of the decor is minimalism. If you overload the aquarium with plants and decorative elements, it is difficult to observe the fish.
- It is better not to take flat ground: in a small volume, the water gets a lot muddy. Especially if the aquarium is equipped with a soil filter. It will look nice in a round aquarium with small stones. You can add some nice pebbles.
- Do not forget the oxygen layer when holding a tap in the tank.
- About 20% of the water is replaced weekly. Do not forget to clean the filter, it clogs faster. Sometimes a goblin or snail can help maintain cleanliness. Full maintenance requires regular vacuuming of the floor.
- Glass round aquarium is not for everyone. Think carefully about which fish you want – a guppy, a swordtail or Siamese fighting fish. Do not overload the aquarium, restore order regularly, do not stretch the equipment and your interior will be decorated with a cute beach ball for a long time.
- Best Regards, Here are the BEST FISH TANKS suggestions. Hopefully, this information is helpful to you. Wishing you a happy and happy new day.